Morse Makes may amend these Terms at any time by posting a revised version of the Terms on the Morse Makes Website. Morse Makes will also update the Revision Date at the start of these Terms. Any such modifications will become effective upon the date they are first posted to this Website. By continuing to access the Website after the revised terms become effective, you agree to be bound to the revised terms.
Morse Makes (“Morse Makes”, “we”, “us” and “our”) provides the website morsemakes.com (the “Website”) to give you information about us and our products and to allow you the opportunity to order products directly from the Website. Please be aware, however, that your use of this Website and all product orders are subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). If you do not agree to these Terms, then please do not use the Website or order products.
Orders, Payments, and Shipping
You understand and agree to following terms and conditions in placing any order on or through the Website:
- Prices do not include federal, state, local or excise taxes.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to discontinue the manufacture of any product or service at any time and without notice. We reserve the right to modify any product or service without the consideration of compatibility of previously manufactured products.
- When you submit your order, you authorize Morse Makes to charge your credit card.
- All orders placed through the Website are subject to our acceptance.
- All shipments are shipped through the Morse Makes place of business. Title to the products and risk of loss pass to you upon delivery to carrier at the shipping point, regardless of any provisions for payment of freight or insurance and the form of shipping documents.
- Prices do not include shipping or handling costs, transport insurance, levies, or charges of any authorities.
- We retain the right to drop ship products directly from our manufacturer or supplier (for applicable products) when doing so reduces either the cost or delivery time and to ship products on our preferred carrier.
- Insurance will not be placed on any order unless specifically requested by you.
- All sales are final, unless a product does not conform to your order due to our error.
- You have one week (7 days) from when the product is delivered in which to notify us that a product that is nonconforming and you are seeking. Products not rejected within one week will be deemed to be accepted by you on delivery as received in good condition accordance with these Terms.
- We will remake your product if we make any error and you notify us of the error within one week (7 days) of delivery.
- We may ask that you return the damaged/wrong product.
- We will try to fix or replace your product as quick as possible.
- Please reach out to Morse Makes in order to request a return/refund or cancellation.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Morse Makes, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related in any way to use of the Website, violation of these Terms or the License Agreement, violation of any law or regulation (including but not limited to copyright, trademark, trade secret laws and regulations), or violation of any proprietary or privacy right (including but not limited to libel and publicity rights) by you and persons under your control, direction or authority.
Limitation of Liability.
IN NO EVENT WILL MORSE MAKES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR PROCUREMENT COSTS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, OR FOR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OR FOR CONTRIBUTION OR INDEMNITY CLAIMS, HOWEVER CAUSED. MORSE MAKES'S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DIRECT DAMAGES NOT IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNTS PAID TO MORSE MAKES BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS. THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY TO ALL CLAIMS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTY, CONTRACT, INDEMNITY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation and exclusion may not apply to you.